Friday, April 12, 2013

The Layered Look

The layered look has been around a long time and has come a long way. I think I've always enjoyed it; whether it was layered scrunch socks with leggings when I was a little girl or layered t-shirts, tanks and sweaters now.

Recently the new fad is layering jewelry. I love the look! But as most of you know, I usually need some fashion and accessorizing help! I have so many great pieces of jewelry that I don't get to wear often enough. So I did some Googling and found a few tips and tricks for layering jewelry...and created my own look using things I already had!!

This is my favorite how-to:
http://www.mrkate.com/2011/08/31/get-the-look-layered-jewelry/

The Mr Kate jewelry looks cute too!! I also watched a YouTube video that mentioned there are necklace extenders you can buy to lengthen your pieces to the perfect height so they fit into even more combos! I think I'll try that next time.

Here's the look I came up with today.


No comments:

Post a Comment