Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Love Blogs!

I really enjoy reading blogs of all kinds. There are so many creative people willing to share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences. I've added just a few of my favorites to the side of my blog home page. Check them out!! Also, if you use Google, they make it very easy to subscribe and follow blogs, which is how I keep track of all of the different articles that get posted each day. Enjoy!


  • Style Me Pretty (SMP) - I cannot get enough of wedding planning information and wedding pictures. This blog features some of the most stunning weddings.
  • Pricing Leadership - As part of my job, I do a lot of reading about pricing...pricing strategy, best practices, etc. I use these concepts to incorporate into our educational offerings and everyday support. This is an interesting blog that can be applied to any business.
  • This Gal Cooks - A recent find with some great recipes. I like that her articles are short and sweet.
  • L-4-Love - This is Lauren Smith's company and blog. She offers some great wedding planning advice and beautiful pictures of events she has planned.
  • Meghan Wiesman Photography - This is our wedding photographer. She is SO great!! I love all of her stuff and cannot wait for our next shoot with her!! Not yet scheduled because we don't have a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment