Monday, March 25, 2013

Flashback Friday - March (Part 2)


2009
March 2009 was full of fun.
Mama B the birthday girl!!! And her beautiful Tiffany necklace from Dad! 

Cute Little Benjamin.

The other Birthday Girl Brittany playin ball.


Candles! I love Camille's Baylor shirt.

Sweetie Pie Molly. (I think I have one of Lexi almost exactly like this!)

Molly and Bamie at softball.

Camille and I at the Jonas Brothers 3-D Concert Experience. I still love the Jo Bros, by the way. Kevin has an awesome reality show with his wife: Married to Jonas!

We went to SDSU to watch Brandon Relf play baseball for BYU. Had to stop by the softball field while we were there. Remember when Uncle Brian got yelled at by Fresno State's Margie Wright while eating a hot dog at one of my games?!? 

To celebrate my 25th birthday, our group of friends decided to go to Vegas. It was one of my favorite trips. We got a 2 room suite at a Hilton vacations club off the strip and it worked out perfectly. We were all able to stay in one place and would take cheap limousine rides to our destination each night.

Lunch at the Bellagio

Samantha and I matching on night 1!

Goofy Girls. Tara, Britt, Case, Tiff, Samantha, Lauren.

A totally unplanned, uncoordinated funny pic. Now that's impressive!!

The whole gang.

 Lauren and I were matching too!

Jet Nightclub. From left, Britt, Lauren Harper, Tara, Casie, Samantha, Lauren Smith, Ashley, Margo.

Limo ride!!

Happy to have my Fat Tuesday. Look at that hat...hahah!


2010
This was the first year that John was around. We went to Tempe, Arizona for Spring Training and my birthday celebration. And made this same trip for the next two years. Sadly, this year was the first time we did not go. It just wasn't in the cards with a new puppy at home.




St. Patty's Day at The Press in Claremont. This is when I was working tons of hours so I look tired but was happy to be out of the office.

Family birthday party!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment