Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stay Tuned for The Wedding Series

I guess a true sign of growing up is when your friends are all engaged, getting married, and setting out on lives and adventures of their own. Up until now there has not been much of this "gowing up". But now, I have TEN weddings to attend in the next year! Yikes!

Just want to set up what's coming...

Here is a recap of the weddings that have already occurred. Pictures will hopefully follow at a later date.
  • September 2008 - Benjamin Enbysk & Krystal Kehr; Petaluma, CA
    • Krystal was my roommate, teammate, and close friend at LMU
    • Samantha and I were bridesmaids
  • August 2009 - Isaiah Valdez & Krystal Linscott; Lake Elsinore, CA
    • Isaiah was John's roommate and close friend
    • John was a groomsman
  • August 2009 - Nate Togia & Amanda Martinez; San Marcos, CA
    • Amanda played softball with either Kylie and I since I was 10 years old
    • Kylie was a bridesmaid
  • January 2010 - Ryan Gunderson & Jill Hayes; Newport Beach, CA
    • Ryan is John's close friend
  • September 2010 - Oscar Gonzalez & Stephanie Kolbeck; Mission Viejo, CA
    • Stephanie is John's cousin
So I just realized that I've already attended quite a few weddings. The list of weddings yet to come is even longer...

  • October 2010 - Jacob Ritchie & Rachel Escovedo; Claremont, CA
    • Jacob is John's friend
  • November 2010 - Nicolas Belt & Carrie Duguid; Pomona, CA
    • Carrie is John's friend
  • November 2010 - Sean Smith & Lauren Hiramoto; Honolulu, Hawaii
    • Lauren is my friend and teammate from LMU
    • I will be doing a reading at the wedding along with Tara and Tiffany; Samantha is the Maid of Honor and Casie is a bridesmaid
  • December 2010 - Donny Tucker & Marissa Giannone; TBD
    • Marissa is John's friend
  • March 2011 - Vance Lynch & Jeni Eckenrode; TBD
    • Vance & Jeni are John's friends
  • July 2011 - Scott Bagala & Tiffany Lawson; Santa Rosa, CA
    • Tiffany is my friend and teammate from LMU
  • August 2011 - Mustafa Pourtemour & Margo Pineda; TBD
    • Margo is my friend, teammate, and roommate from LMU
  • September 2011 - Danny Harper & Lauren Maracek; Carlsbad, CA
    • Danny is my friend from LMU
  • September 2011 - Darren ?? & Hilary McHugh; Del Mar, CA
    • Hilary is my good friend and teammate from Vista High School
  • September 2011 - Rob Kowsaluk & Tara Sheehan; Los Angeles, CA
    • Tara is my close friend, roommate and teammate from LMU
    • I am a bridesmaid

1 comment:

  1. Love it Britt!! I finally took time to read them all...keep'em coming. It was wonderful having you home this weekend...we are truly blessed to have such an amazing daughter. Love you girl, Momma B

    ReplyDelete