Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ketchup

Lots has happened since I last wrote, hence the need for some Ketchup!

Last weekend my college roommate, Krystal, was in town to watch her sister play softball against LMU. This was the first time she'd been down to LA since her Bachelorette Party. (Samantha and I threw her a themed party in which 10 or 12 of our closest college girlfriends dressed as flappers and took a limo to a club in Hollywood. It was a great time and an impressive 'last hoorah' for Krystal.)




We last saw Krystal in September when we travelled to Northern California for her wedding. Sam and I were bridesmaids and a good amount of our friends were there attending the wedding. The day was a complete success and Krystal is fully enjoying married life. She and her husband, Ben, own a house in Sacramento and recently got a cat named Maverick. Here are a few pictures from the wedding...

The view of the Kehr house from the reception tent


The Bridal Party at the Rehearsal Dinner




Samantha and I after the ceremony





The Newlyweds and their LMU Softball Girls

My point is, that it has been a while since we've seen Krystal and we are all in the midst of growing up. (It's weird to think that I will be 25 in less than a month. That's a quarter of a century!!) On Thursday when Krystal and Ben arrived, we went out to dinner at a tapas restaurant in Hermosa Beach.


On Sunday we went up to LMU to catch a few games. I hadn't been up there in a couple years so it was good to see the Kehr family and some of the softball girls. This year, all of the girls who were Freshmen during my last year are SENIORS!! They are still the same yet quite grown up. Just another reason why I'm starting to feel quite old! I miss the LMU campus and the beautiful new softball complex but it was nice to be on the spectator side of the game. It costs money to get into the games these days! I guess they've finally tried to make softball a revenue producing sport.


Ben with the LMU Softball Alumni

1 comment:

  1. You rock Britt!! I love being able to catch up with your amazing life via this blog! Mama B Loves You!

    ReplyDelete