Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here Goes...

Hi Everyone! Since you all seemed to enjoy my emails from Madrid so much, I figured blogging would be an easy and fun way to keep you connected with other things going on in my life. Unfortunately, I don't get around to calling, writing, or visiting as often as I would like so this will help us all keep in touch. I'm new to this so be patient, but you should be able to read posts, view pictures, make comments, and a whole lot more.

Quick update on my contact info...It hasn't changed but every time I go to Grams and Poppy's house I see that magnet on the fridge that has the address and phone number for my Freshman year dorm room!

Address:
1909 Carnegie Lane, #1
Redondo Beach, CA
Phone:
Home - (310) 379-4280
Cell - (760) 716-6123
Email:
brittanymbassett@gmail.com
brittany.bassett@accenture.com

Happy New Year! I miss and love you! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment