Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What a difference a floral arrangement makes

Ok so I'm trying to keep my posts a bit shorter so they are easier and maybe even more fun to read. This means they may not be quite as informative and more as a peak into our lives. :)

I was finally able to get the house cleaned up after the holidays and am thoroughly enjoying a few new decor ideas. I love to buy new things and move them around the house so that it's like we are constantly redecorating! This weekend we had some friends over for dinner and a Christmas gift exchange so I wanted something in my rose bowl. We found two dozen roses at Costco for just $15.99! 

The vase is sitting on our coffee table in a cute tray along with some photo albums.

On our sofa table I have mixed items of different heights along with a second vase of white roses that Vanessa brought over! This table has been my most recent work in progress and I'm digging the clock so far. Courtesy of Tai Pan Trading in Rancho Cucamonga. 


No comments:

Post a Comment