Thursday, June 13, 2013

Spiritual Inspiration for Your Marriage

Today I want to share a new resource and blog that I recently discovered. I HIGHLY recommend it for any married couple...or if you're engaged or just dating for that matter. One of the things that John and I have always felt very strongly about is keeping God at the center of our marriage. This was one of the reasons why I knew he was "the one". Sharing a common faith and having someone to grow with and support me is so important. We tried to honor this value by holding our wedding ceremony in the house of God (the church) and by taking communion as the first thing we did together as husband and wife.

Anyways, http://davewillis.org/ is the page I'm talking about. In his words, he's "just a regular guy" who shares our same Christian values and goals for himself, his marriage and his family.  He offers up a plethora of information, guidance and things to think about. "Tools for your life. Caffeine for your soul."

I think we will start with 21 Questions to Ask on Date Night tonight when we go to Cheesecake Factory (we have a gift card!) and Bass Pro Shop!!


No comments:

Post a Comment