Friday, September 7, 2012

Bachelorette Party

Bachelorette parties are a great way to honor the bride-to-be, help her say farewell to singledom, and, if we're being honest, just an excuse to have a good time with your girlfriends!! My bachelorette party was in early August and, let's just say that I'm glad I'll only be doing this once!

It was an AMAZING weekend hosted by my beautiful sissy, BFF and MOH, Kylie in Las Vegas! The itinerary was exactly what I wanted and the whole weekend could not have gone more smoothly.

We had 10 or so girls and two huge adjoining rooms at the Palazzo. Kylie had every inch decorated in fabulous pink, black and white decor...balloons, signs, streamers, etc.

I arrived to this...which got us many knocks at the door over the course of the weekend.



As silly as it might sound, my group of college girlfriends has wanted to dress up as Disney princesses for Halloween for years and it's never happened. There is a site now called DisneyBound that puts together Disney inspired outfits using everyday clothing and accessories. It's adorable!!! My MOH Camille put together her own version of DisneyBound to give us some inspiration for night #1.

Here's how it turned out...
Cinderella & Rapunzel

It's hard to see but here you've got Ariel, Pocahontas, Cruella DeVil, Rapunzel, Cinderlla, Lilo, Snow White,  Tinkerbell, and Sleeping Beauty!!

After a few bachelorette games in the room, we headed to Tao nightclub located right next door in the Venetian. On Saturday, we went to Marquee Day Club at the new Cosmopolitan hotel. It's a massive, out of control pool party with some great people watching. We all started with our adorable 'Bling Bling' shirts...




...then had our own little black and yellow pool party...which was such a creative idea!! (Black and yellow are our wedding colors!!)




Saturday night was LBD (Little Black Dress) night. I wore white and the girls wore black and it turned out to be so cute! We went to dinner at Sushi Samba, which was one of the best dinners I've ever had!! Highly recommended!!



 



All in all, it was amazing weekend and I felt so special and loved!!! It took me a good week to recover so, like I said, I'm glad I'll only be doing this once!!

Time to go home!!

Thank you to Kylie, Camille and all of my wonderful beautiful friends for an awesome weekend!!!

Here are some more pics:



















No comments:

Post a Comment