Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bandana Ranch Birthday Celebration

As my birthday month comes to an end, I thought I should get the last of the pictures posted. I mentioned before that my friends came out to San Dimas the Saturday after my birthday for a country western celebration!

I visited Party City a couple times and got some pretty cool decorations...

Longhorn Door Hanger


It's a Party!


The Saloon Door
 I made a big dinner that followed along with the 'Bandana Ranch' theme. It consisted of pulled port sandwiches topped with crispy onion strings, fire roasted corn, baked beans, coleslaw, and potatoe salad. It was all a big hit!

All of my closest friends were able to make the trip out and I got lots of nice gifts, balloons and flowers.


Red Roses from Amber, Orange Roses from Sarah and Allison




Flowers from John

It was great to be surrounded by so much love and laughter!


Cheers with Dave, Lindsay, Sarah, Kelly, Amber, and Allison


These boots were made for walkin...(Tara, Me, Lauren, Samantha)


John & I in front of the saloon door


Blowing out my candles!
 Finally, we headed to Montana's where I was so excited to show everyone what the fuss is all about!


All of the Girls (Tara, Danielle, Casie, Samantha, Me, Lauren)


Montana's sign and us on the dance floor below.


Trying to figure out the dance so we don't get kicked off. (Not to mention an interesting outfit on the girl in the foreground.)
 One of the funniest things about Montana's is that they are VERY serious about their dancing. If you aren't good enough, you'll get kicked off. And there are some dances where they tell the beginners to stay away. It's a lot of fun to watch. One of these days I'm going to go early so that I can't take the dance lessons they offer for that night.

I can't wait to get my cowboy boots on and go again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment