Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

The last week or so has been tough for a couple close friends of mine. It has made me thankful for all the wonderful people in my life and helped me realize how precious life is. As this week comes to a close, just wanted to wish everyone a happy Friday! I'm thinking about you and love you very much.

It's already raining here. People are freaking out due to mention of possible snow flurries in the area tomorrow. We will see if that actually happens (I'd love it!).

Last weekend we attended my friend Lauren's 29th birthday party. It was a cocktail party with a black, white and pink theme. I must say that everyone cleans up pretty nice. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

This weekend we are attending a hoedown for John's aunt's 50th birthday. You can imagine how excited I am about that one! I bought cowboy boots especially for the occassion and have a pretty ridiculous cowboy shirt ready to go. The only problem is that I'm planning on wearing a jean miniskirt. Not sure how that will work with the snow flurries...

Pictures to come! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment