Saturday, March 28, 2009

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.


I always look forward to our family birthday gatherings. Not just to celebrate another year of life, but to enjoy the company of those I love and to be reminded that the best things in life are free. I know most who read this were present for the March Birthday Celebration but you probably have not seen the complete photo library from the weekend so here it is...





Molly's hard at work...and so was I obviously.









Camille and I at the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Experience.




Going to the Dog Park!





Camille on 3rd base.





Goo Orange!!








Kisses for Bamie.



Molly loves softball.




Ben and his big boy bike.






Birthday Girl #1.

Birthday Girl #2.

Been - Jammin.

Bamie.

Eric.


The Kids.


The Big Blue Box.

Presents!

Gotcha.

Grams and Poppy.



Caught!





Wii!!

No comments:

Post a Comment